Terms & Conditions
By booking our services you are agreeing to the below:
• All Items Remain the property of Scenic Rim Wedding Hire.
• All Images Remain the property of Scenic Rim Wedding Hire and must NOT be used for any reason in any way with out prior permission.
• The items you have chosen are also chosen by other Brides, and with the festivities sometimes damage occurs to hire items. We always aim to provide everything invoiced and paid, we have a great system in place to get your booked items to you however we are also human and errors and damage can unfortunately occur. If for some reason a chosen item is missed, damaged or unavailable we will to the best of our ability provide similar or omit an item without recourse.
• Scenic Rim Wedding Hire requires upon receipt of your Invoice a $200 Safety deposit which is to be paid within 5 days to secure the items and date. The balance is to be paid 1 month prior to the event. The $200 hire deposit will not be returned due to change of mind or cancellation. When you pay your deposit you also agree to and accept the Terms & Conditions
The Deposit is returned to you after the event in the case of no damage - Please send your bank details to us after for the deposit refund.
• We have a minimum spend of $300 plus delivery fee.
• Please remember that you are booking hire items, they have been loved before so are not in as new condition. All of our items are in good clean condition with signs of wear and use. All items hired by you are your responsibility during hire times. Please be respectful of their delicate nature.
• All games package inclusions are subject to change an alternate may given without notice.
• All Candle Holders and Candelabra's are to be used with Battery Operated, DRIPLESS Candles or Good quality Tea Lights. All wax must be cleaned prior to return. Battery Operated are our preference.
• We LOVE animals but have a Strict NO Pet & NO Smoking Policy on all of our items. Please be respectful of our items and others allergies. You will be charged a cleaning fee of $200 if pet hair or cigarette smell is found on any item.
• All items are delivered for you to set up unless we state upon booking that this service is included. Styling prices are priced on your Invoice. Styling price is for our items only. There will be an additional charge for Styling of other items.
• No refunds will be given for cancellation of your booking in the 6 months prior to your date unless we can fill that date with another equal value booking. Even if Paid in Full. In most instances you are able to use your deposit if you are simply changing to a later date.
• No reduction to your booking can be made in the 3 months prior to your booked date. If there are alterations or additions these are subject to item availability.
• Scenic Rim Wedding Hire is under no obligation to leave their hire items in adverse weather. If you have not arranged a suitable alternate wet weather option and we are unable to leave our items that is at your risk. No refunds are applicable. NO exceptions. If there is a chance our items will be damaged in bad weather we reserve the right to refuse to deliver with all paid monies forfeited. Wet weather changes need to be made no less than 24hrs in advance, we need to be notified immediately if you have a venue change due to weather.
• Any Damage or Loss that is found to have occurred to any of our items while being hired by you will incur a fee that is 4 times the hire cost.
Umbrellas and some arbours cannot be erected in windy conditions, it is the hirers responsibility to ensure they are collapsed when not in use and over night. It is your responsibility to make the safe decision when erecting umbrellas - Keeping an eye on them during the event.
• Scenic Rim Wedding Hire will not be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage caused by any items hired within the hire period. Damaged items will incur a fee equal to 4 times the hire fee of the item or items.
• We allow Pick Up of small items ONLY with an appropriate fully covered vehicle. If Pick up option is chosen all care must be taken at all times and a suitable fully covered vehicle must be used. Any injury caused by choosing to pick up is at your own risk.
• Charger Plates, crockery, cutlery and drinking glass hire items will be provided to you washed and clean and must be returned washed and cleaned or a cleaning charge of $1 per item will apply. We charge $1 per item for laundering of cushions and napkins. Tablecloth laundering is $10 per item.
• Photographs of hire items that depict food and drink are for display only. Food and drink are not included in the hire cost. Charger plates are for display only - please do not eat from them as scratches will occur.
• Item colours are subjective and may vary on different computers, iPads and Mobile devices. Filters used by photographers may also change the 'real life' colours of items.
• All approvals for venue use including Council approval are the clients responsibility.