T & C's
Scenic Rim Wedding Hire shall in no way be held responsible or accountable for any injury, death or loss of income caused to the customer, any third parties or properties due to the hire of equipment or provided services by Events Party Hire.
No warranty is given, nor is Scenic Rim Wedding Hire liable for any damage or harm whatsoever in respect to the equipment, except through the wrong doing of SRWH.
Scenic Rim Wedding Hire reserves the right at any time, to modify these terms and conditions to suit the changing business needs. As soon as the changes are posted and visible on the website the amended terms and conditions are affective.
It is the responsibility of the customer to regularly review the terms and conditions outlined on the SRWH's Hire website.
• All pricing listed on our website and hire pamphlet are subject to GST.
• To book with us, a 25% retainer / safety deposit is required. Which is to be paid within 5 days of receiving & accepting a quote.
> This payment acts as a date / item reservation fee for your package. If you do not make this payment within the "holding" period, after receiving a quote, you will need to check with us the availability of your package before making any payment. We do not hold the date / items after this time and may be booked elsewhere.
> This payment is non-refundable for cancellation, postponement or date change.
• Your package is due to be paid in full 4 weeks (one month) prior to the event date and is non-refundable.
• Booking payments / Safety deposits will not be returned due to change of mind, cancellation or postponement. When you pay your deposit you also agree to and accept these Terms & Conditions.
• We understand that sometimes, unforeseen circumstances such as family illness or personal issues can occur, meaning that you may have to change plans. In this event, we try our best to be flexible.
> If you notify us prior to 6 months before the event of your request to postpone, we offer a date change within 6 months of the event date (depending on our other bookings and availability). This will also depend on our ability to fill the date.
• No refunds will be given for cancellation of your booking in the 6 months prior to your date unless we can fill that date with another equal value booking. Even if Paid in Full. In most instances you are able to use your deposit if you are simply changing to a later date.
• No reduction to your booking can be made in the 3 months prior to your booked date.
> If there are alterations or additions these are subject to item availability.
• We have a minimum spend of $350 plus delivery fee.
Item / Equipment Information:
• Risk of hurt or damage caused by use of the equipment passes immediately to you when the equipment leaves our possession, you are responsible for care of all items and the safety of those using it. You remain responsible until the equipment is safely returned to our possession.
• Equipment must only be used at the site or sites specified in the quotation and may not be sub hired without our consent. Equipment must only be used for its normal function as determined by us.
• The items you have chosen are also chosen by other couples, and with the festivities sometimes damage occurs to hire items. We aim to provide everything booked & we have a great system in place to get your items to you - however, damage can unfortunately occur.
> If for some reason a chosen item is damaged or unavailable we will do our best to provide a similar product or omit that item without recourse.
• Please remember that you are booking hire items, they have been loved before so are not in as new condition.
> All of our items are in good, clean condition with signs of wear and use.
• All items hired by you are your responsibility during hire times. Please be respectful of their delicate nature and return them clean and in the same condition as when they are delivered.
> Additional cleaning fees may be applicable if returned dirty & replacement fees if damage has occurred.
• All games package inclusions are subject to change and may alternate without notice.
• Charger plates are for display only - please do not eat from them as scratches will occur.
• Cylinder Vases, Candelabras & Candlesticks - All of our candle products are given to you clean; therefore we do ask that you ensure that any wax that may have dripped during your event be cleaned off before being returned to us.
All Candle Holders are to be used with Battery Operated, DRIPLESS Candles or Good quality Tea Lights. All wax must be cleaned prior to return.
> If they are returned to us with wax on them a cleaning fee will be charged.
• Cutlery - All cutlery must be returned clean, dry and free from any food residue. This is safe to be either hand or dishwasher washed (except gold which requires hand washing) without harsh chemicals. It must be re-sorted back into its provided wraps and containers in individual components ie. main forks, entree forks etc
• Linens - At no time may wax products be used directly on our linens. This causes heavy oil and irremovable staining and will incur replacement of items. Feasting menus can also incur additional staining so please ensure you are aware of this and that replacement may be prone.
• Outdoor lighting is hammered into the ground - it is the hirers responsibility to ensure there are no services in the area; pipes, cords etc.
> In the unlikely event that damage occurs when installing lighting, this will be the responsibility of the hirer
• We LOVE animals but have a Strict NO Pet on any of our items. Please be respectful of our items and others allergies.
> You will be charged a cleaning fee of $200 if pet hair or cigarette smell is found on any item.
• We have a strict NO smoking, eating or drinking when sitting on any soft furnishings.
> You will be charged a cleaning fee of $200 if there is any spillage or cigarette smell found on any item.
• Umbrellas and some arbours cannot be erected in windy conditions, it is the hirers' responsibility to ensure they are collapsed when not in use and over night. It is your responsibility to make a safe decision when erecting these items - Keeping an eye on them during the event.
> Any harm to guests by falling equipment is the responsibility of the hirer.
• Scenic Rim Wedding Hire will not be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage caused by any items hired. Safe use of hire equipment is the hirers responsibility.
• All items are delivered for you to set up unless we state upon booking, that this service is included. Styling prices are indicated on your Invoice.
> The styling price is for our items only - There will be an additional charge for placement of other items.
• Scenic Rim Wedding Hire is under no obligation to leave hire items in adverse weather. If you have not arranged a suitable alternate wet weather option and we are unable to leave our items that is at your risk.
> No refunds are applicable - NO exceptions.
• If there is a chance our items will be damaged in bad weather we reserve the right to refuse to deliver with all paid monies forfeited.
> Wet weather changes need to be made no less than 24hrs in advance, we need to be notified immediately if you have a venue change due to weather - Delivery logistics will depend on our other bookings and additional fees may be applicable.
• Any Damage or Loss that is found to have occurred to any of our items while being hired by you, will incur a fee for replacement and to cover our time in doing so.
• We allow Pick-Up / DIY of small items ONLY,.
> If Pick-up option is chosen, care must be taken at all times and a suitable / fully covered vehicle must be used.
> Any injury caused by choosing to pick up is at your own risk.
• Charger plates, crockery, cutlery and drinking glass hire items will be provided to you washed and clean and must be returned washed/cleaned/dried or a cleaning charge of $1-3 per item will apply.
> We charge $1-3 per item for laundering of cushions and napkins. Tablecloth laundering is $10 per item.
• Photographs of hire items that depict food, drinks and florals are for display only.
> Food, drinks and florals are not included in the hire cost.
• Display - By hiring our equipment you are agreeing to the display of any images covered by this contract and to generally promote the business by means of advertising, publicity material, websites, exhibitions, competitions, magazine articles, and other such media, providing that the images are used lawfully and without damage to the Client(s). It is specifically agreed that the Material may be used on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and / or such other social media forums / website platforms as is desired, and that the Clients’ may be tagged, or otherwise identified, unless otherwise advised in writing prior to the event.
• All Items Remain the property of Scenic Rim Wedding Hire and must NOT be used for any reason and in anyway with out prior permission.
• Item colours are subjective and may vary on different computers, iPads and Mobile devices.
> Filters used by photographers may also change the 'real life' colours of items.
• All approvals for venue use including Council approval are the clients responsibility.
These are the terms and conditions subject to which we, Rambling Rose Pop Up Bar, allow you (the hirer) to hire our equipment and venue (including all items that we offer for hire) and/or provide bar tending/barista services. By hiring our services, paying us any fees or taking possession of our equipment you agree to be bound and it will be deemed consent to these terms and conditions.
We own the equipment and hire it to you for the hire period, for a fee detailed in the quotation and schedule of fees. You may not deal with the equipment in any way which is contrary to our ownership of it.
The quotation is an invitation to hire or receive services. Neither of us is bound to this agreement as a contract until you consent to the terms and conditions, pay the required deposit and/or bonds specified in the quotation and we confirm your booking.
This agreement and the quotation together contain the entire agreement between us and supersede all previous agreements and understandings between us.
> By consenting, you accept the terms set out in the agreement, quotation and schedule of services; It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure they receive a quotation and the schedule that apply to their hire or service.
Drink quantities are restricted to no more than 12x options (not including non alcoholic options).
> Please advise us if this is a problem upon booking. Options include all pre-mix drinks, wine, sparkling, beer & cider.
> cocktails service is quoted separately, please inquire if you wish to add this service.
Adequate rubbish bins to be provided to us on arrival.
ALL drinks must be pre-chilled prior to our arrival. A cool room is recommended - must be parked within walking distance.
It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure their designated function site allows our caravan and van to utilise their grounds including paved and grass area, we require easy access and flat ground for set-up.
It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure their site has access to electricity. In the event the hirer requires a generator then this must be requested 1 week prior to the hire. The cost of the generator will be charged to the hirer.
Water via a hose is required - We use this for washing up glassware.
Damage liability Includes damage due to weather or other natural events.
Replacement, repair or cleaning will be at our discretion and costs will be passed on in full to the hirer. Costs include staff time and delivery in order to restore equipment to the original condition.
> Breakage for glassware is included as part of quotation and based on number of guests and package required. However; replacement costs for excessive damage to glassware may be charged after the event. Excessive damage or loss of glassware will be determined by us and charged immediately after hire.
Any theft or damage by third parties must be reported to us and the police immediately. In the event this occurs, the hirer is responsible
It is the responsibility of the hirer to confirm the condition of all equipment is undamaged prior to the hire period and that all equipment is present at the time of delivery or set up as detailed in the quotation. If there is a defect, incorrect or missing equipment we must be notified within a reasonable time.
> If we are not notified within 1 hour of you gaining possession, this will be taken as agreement that the equipment provision requirements of this agreement have been met.
> We will not be liable for any loss due to equipment covered by this clause.
If equipment fails during the hire period, we are to be notified immediately and we will endeavor to repair or replace the equipment.
It is the responsibility of the hirer to organise council permits, and private liquor licenses.
It is the responsibility of the hirer to have an adverse weather plan in place for any event that may be effected by weather or natural disasters. All equipment must remain protected from weather and any items that are not useable due to weather will still incur the full hire fee. Rambling Rose & S.R.W.H makes no guarantees that they can accommodate substitutions of equipment hired due to weather.
> Should you wish to go ahead with your event in these conditions, then It is the responsibility of the hirer to cover the cost of shelter or alternate plans. Refunds will not be provided for wet weather.
In the event the service is cancelled by the hirer then any deposits paid are non refundable.
Cancellation by the hirer with less than 4 weeks notice prior to the hire period, 100% of the quoted fee will be payable by the hirer.
Cancellation by the hirer 6 months or less prior to the hire period, 50% of the quoted fee will be payable by the hirer.
staff will conduct a headcount during each event. If it is discovered that additional guests are present at an event, LI reserves the right to use the bond or credit card details to cover the cost of the additional guests at a rate which may be higher than if booked in prior to the night.
Responsible Service of Alcohol
RR is committed to the responsible service of alcohol. It is illegal to serve alcohol to a person who is intoxicated or a person who may attempt to drive a vehicle. RR reserves the right to refuse service to any such person. It is illegal to serve alcohol to a person who is under the age of eighteen. RR reserves the right to request valid age identification and to refuse service to a person who does not comply. In abiding by RSA, LI will not serve shooters or doubles spirits unless previously agreed.
Zero Tolerance Drug Policy: RRPUP & SRWH. have a zero tolerance towards the use of Illegal Drugs at events. Where the use or effects of Illegal Drugs are either witnessed/suspected by staff or reported by guests we will take action to terminate service at the event. The client will be notified and provided an opportunity to remove guest(s) involved and where no satisfactory solution can be agreed upon with the client service will be terminated the cost of the client and both the Venue and local Police will be advised.