Frequently asked questions
How do I book?
To book, we require a 25% deposit, based on the total of your chosen package. This acts as a date and item reservation fee.
You have a Pintrest board full of images you love? (If not - You should!)
Image saving is a great way to refine and understand what type of style you love.
Create your profile (if you have not already).
Create a wedding folder.
Search and save images you love.
When you are happy with your folder - share it with us! www.pinterest.com/scenicrimhire
Why haven't I got an email back yet?
Firstly, apologies if you haven't recieved an email back yet!
Do we set-up and deliver?
Do we have a minimum hire?
We do have a $350 minimum hire fee, excluding the delivery fee.
T & C's
• To book with us, a 25% safety deposit is required. Which is to be paid within 5 days of receiving & accepting a quote.
> This payment acts as a date / item reservation fee for your package. If you do not make this payment within the "holding" period, after receiving a quote, you will need to check with us the availability of your package before making any payment. We do not hold the date / items after this time and may be booked elsewhere.
• If a $200 Safety deposit is charged, this deposit is ONLY returned to you after the event in the case of no damage or cleaning required.
> Please send your bank details to us after the event for the deposit refund.
> This is non-refundable otherwise.
• The full payment and any remaining balance is to be paid 1 month prior to the event and is non-refundable.
• Booking payments / Safety deposits will not be returned due to change of mind, cancellation or postponement. When you pay your deposit you also agree to and accept these Terms & Conditions.
> We understand that sometimes, unforeseen circumstances such as family illness or personal issues can occur, meaning that you may have to change plans. In this event, we try our best to be flexible.
> If you notify us prior to 4 weeks before the event, we offer a date change within 6 months of the event date (depending on our other bookings / availability). If less that 4 weeks, we take a 25% payment, which covers the date loss to our business.
• No refunds will be given for cancellation of your booking in the 6 months prior to your date unless we can fill that date with another equal value booking. Even if Paid in Full. In most instances you are able to use your deposit if you are simply changing to a later date.
• No reduction to your booking can be made in the 3 months prior to your booked date.
> If there are alterations or additions these are subject to item availability.
• We have a minimum spend of $350 plus delivery fee.
Item / Equipment Information:
• The items you have chosen are also chosen by other couples, and with the festivities sometimes damage occurs to hire items. We aim to provide everything booked & we have a great system in place to get your items to you - however, damage can unfortunately occur.
> If for some reason a chosen item is damaged or unavailable we will do our best to provide a similar product or omit that item without recourse.
• Please remember that you are booking hire items, they have been loved before so are not in as new condition.
> All of our items are in good, clean condition with signs of wear and use.
• All items hired by you are your responsibility during hire times. Please be respectful of their delicate nature and return them clean and in the same condition as when they are delivered.
> Additional cleaning fees may be applicable if returned dirty & replacement fees if damage has occurred.
• All games package inclusions are subject to change and may alternate without notice.
• Outdoor lighting is hammered into the ground - it is the hirers responsibility to ensure there are no services in the area; pipes, cords etc.
> In the unlikely event that damage occurs when installing lighting, this will be the responsibility of the hirer.
• All Candle Holders and Candelabra's are to be used with Battery Operated, DRIPLESS Candles or Good quality Tea Lights. All wax must be cleaned prior to return. Battery Operated are our preference.
> Cleaning fees will be applicable for items returned with wax.
• We LOVE animals but have a Strict NO Pet on any of our items. Please be respectful of our items and others allergies.
> You will be charged a cleaning fee of $200 if pet hair or cigarette smell is found on any item.
• We have a strict NO smoking, eating or drinking when sitting on any soft furnishings.
> You will be charged a cleaning fee of $200 if there is any spillage or cigarette smell found on any item.
• Umbrellas and some arbours cannot be erected in windy conditions, it is the hirers' responsibility to ensure they are collapsed when not in use and over night. It is your responsibility to make a safe decision when erecting these items - Keeping an eye on them during the event.
> Any harm to guests by falling equipment is the responsibility of the hirer.
• Scenic Rim Wedding Hire will not be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage caused by any items hired within the hire period.
• All items are delivered for you to set up unless we state upon booking, that this service is included. Styling prices are indicated on your Invoice.
> The styling price is for our items only - There will be an additional charge for placement of other items.
• Scenic Rim Wedding Hire is under no obligation to leave hire items in adverse weather. If you have not arranged a suitable alternate wet weather option and we are unable to leave our items that is at your risk.
> No refunds are applicable - NO exceptions.
• If there is a chance our items will be damaged in bad weather we reserve the right to refuse to deliver with all paid monies forfeited.
> Wet weather changes need to be made no less than 24hrs in advance, we need to be notified immediately if you have a venue change due to weather - Delivery logistics will depend on our other bookings and additional fees may be applicable.
• Any Damage or Loss that is found to have occurred to any of our items while being hired by you, will incur a fee for replacement and to cover our time in doing so.
• We allow Pick-Up / DIY of small items ONLY,.
> If Pick-up option is chosen, care must be taken at all times and a suitable / fully covered vehicle must be used.
> Any injury caused by choosing to pick up is at your own risk.
• Charger plates, crockery, cutlery and drinking glass hire items will be provided to you washed and clean and must be returned washed/cleaned/dried or a cleaning charge of $1-3 per item will apply.
> We charge $1-3 per item for laundering of cushions and napkins. Tablecloth laundering is $10 per item.
• Photographs of hire items that depict food, drinks and florals are for display only.
> Food, drinks and florals are not included in the hire cost.
• Charger plates are for display only - please do not eat from them as scratches will occur.
• All Items Remain the property of Scenic Rim Wedding Hire and must NOT be used for any reason and in anyway with out prior permission.
• Item colours are subjective and may vary on different computers, iPads and Mobile devices.
> Filters used by photographers may also change the 'real life' colours of items.
• All approvals for venue use including Council approval are the clients responsibility.